Head of Marketing
Cloud Dentistry is bringing the gig economy to dental staffing. We are a web- and app-based marketplace where dental offices can identify, screen, communicate with and instantly book dental staff for temporary or permanent staffing needs - helping dental professionals turn their free time into income. We are the largest and fastest growing dental staffing platform in the nation, and we are building out an amazing executive team to scale the company with our fresh investment. Positions in dental offices are one of the fastest growing job categories, and you have a chance to shape the future of how those professionals find work.
If you would like to bring your experience, skills and leadership to a fast-paced, high-growth company, that gives you the autonomy to excel, then Cloud Dentistry is for you. If you like to think strategically and act tactically then this role is for you – it's not pontificating in a room about what might be if approved by some corporate committee – it's about talking with customers, reviewing data, and working with Product and Sales to scale the business. If you like to use data, be in touch with your customer base and be a key part of scaling a great business – this is for you.
Our motto is “Always be learning. Always be teaching.”
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing, who will drive the strategy and execution of our growth. We’re looking for a strong marketer who brings experience building integrated marketing campaigns from the ground up and executing to deliver desired business outcomes and who can succeed in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment, working closely with the sales, customer success, & product teams to drive results.
You are responsible for understanding and driving customer acquisition and customer engagement and success. You’re responsible for all marketing efforts, including, but not limited to: communication strategy, brand positioning, and integrated campaign development across multiple tactics: all advertising (print, online, media planning), direct marketing, digital marketing, events, speaker development, PR, and social media.
You’ll build a team that is responsible for delivering against aggressive targets and drives for continual measurement and optimization of ROI and goals. You’ll work closely with Product and Sales to drive prospects into the sales funnel and then drive customer engagement once they're signed up.
You will be charged with attracting traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which the Sales team will help you accomplish.
- Develop overall brand and marketing strategy and tactics across all channels for both supply and demand sides of the marketplace
- Digital - PPC, SEO, social media, email
- Content - blog content, podcast, and other publications
- Events – social, trade shows, conferences, continuing education
- School relationships
- Guerilla marketing
- Track ROI for all marketing channels
- Develop and monitor KPIs for all marketing
- Develop, launch and grow the Cloud Dentistry Podcast
- Develop and implement comprehensive partnership strategy with other leaders in the dental industry
- Establish and manage relationships with integration partners
- Work with Head of Product to design third-party integrations
- Secure speaking engagements through noteworthy channels (e.g., webinars, podcasts, etc.)
- Prepare content for any speaking engagements and make appearances as needed
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets, and allocate resources accordingly
- Extensive experience in similar role in an early or growth stage recurring revenue business
- Goal oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Strong experience in making digital marketing decisions
- Strong experience with HubSpot or similar platform
- Data and ROI driven mentality
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, with heavy emphasis on digital
- Strong writer
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in SMB B2B or B2C driven companies
- Experience building and leading a marketing team
- Willingness to travel
- Strong comfort with modern marketing tech tools
- Marketplace company experience is a plus but not required
- Background in the dental or healthcare industry is a plus but not required
- BS in Marketing or Business preferred but not required
Please apply here.